Saturday, 14 September 2013

Some photography by Cathleen Naundorf

Eeeks, the blog has been really abandoned for the last week. It's the biggest I've been in a really long time. V stressful! I've discovered this fabulous photographer Cathleen Naundorf, she graduated from studying photography in the late 80s in Munich and started to work as a fashion photographer in 1997. She has published in Harpers Bazaar and Elle, and has published 2 books.
I really like the vintage photography inspirations and her technique of Photoshop. 











3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! She is awesome and this are very artistic pictures. Stuff like we see normally in galleries. Thanks for sharing.
    Following you now via GFC and Bloglovin, hope you will follow back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this, following you
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well:))

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    x John

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!