Monday, 9 September 2013

NYC fashion week - cReaTurEs of CoMforT

It was mega hard to pick a label to talk about today, there was quite a few that I just LOved. I was about to flip a coin between Creatures of Comfort and Jeremy Laing, both are totally different. In the end, COC won me over. What do I not love about this collection? Zilch! Jade Lai, founder of Creatures of Comfort LA started the store as a stockist of hard to find labels. It was not until 2010 when they decided to open a store in New York that they also decided to launch their own clothing line as well. Check out their website http://shop.creaturesofcomfort.us/
The whole collections reminds me of a beach scene in the 60s, full of casually(but chic)dressed young girls. I'm a big fan of the double denim and pom pom chiffon. The hats and coloured socks can do no wrong. I would like to see more of those fabulous bags...















5 comments:

  1. the 6th outfit, is so super cute! I want to have it !
    i need to have a look around in online stores the skirt and shirt are amazing!

    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love the black and blue dress :)

    http://nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com/2013/09/black-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the mixing of patterns! Thanks so much for the post! xx

    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing, I love the last outfit the most! *U*

    My blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these outfits. That's a great post. Wish to check out my blog and maybe follow each other?

    http://justabriefmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!